Monday 27 October 2014

For True Worshippers

Welcome to a new week. 

How was the weekend? I am sure it was great! 

Starting off my Monday, I got this message from a friend this morning. Slight editing has been done for better readability.

Now Read...
True story......As shared by my friend Bimpe Ogundeyi

There was a Pastor who had this wonderful choir and the choir was the best team ever. The Choir was so good that most people anticipated the time the choir would perform at Rufaro conferences.
Unfortunately, the Pastor died 3 days before the Youth conference at Rufaro. So the pastor conversed with God that he could not miss the day his choir was singing and God told him "you can't go back on earth because your choir will be ministering, but I will grant you the chance to watch them sing on earth." So the day came and God fulfilled his promise to the Pastor.

What shocked the Pastor was that he could only hear one female voice amongst the whole choir. He asked "God why am I only hearing one voice yet I can see the whole choir singing?." God replied, "here in heaven we only hear the voices of those who sing in truth and in spirit and in understanding of my word... "The Pastor cried and said what about others? God replied, "they are doing it for prestige, fame, competition and not for my sake so only those on earth rejoice but the heavens are not moved by that.

In as much as this story might look spooky, objectively, this is a lesson for all worshippers. Do not please man but your Father who sees the heart, who sees every place you are at, who sees your commitment and your acts.

This story touched me so much I have to share it. Kindly re-read, get inspired to solidify your relationship with Christ and share with your friends.

For instance, visiting here once daily will keep you inspired. More to come.

Click https://bit.ly/1wCOxFk   to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss