Tuesday 28 October 2014

Amazing Dogs #2



It's general knowledge that smaller dogs have to display in attitude what they lack in size, and Zoey is living proof. It was reported that a five pound chihuahua from Colorado, Zoey made headlines in 2007 for rescuing a one year old child from an approaching three foot rattlesnake when the snake got too close for comfort. While Zoey sustained a small wound from a snakebite above her eye, she eventually recovered and the snake was killed by the dog's owner.

This dog no dey naija, but you can import from Dubai. Contact me when you are ready, lolzzz.
However, I am not sure that Nigerians will like a breed of short chihuahua dogs. Mind you that's my own opinion. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I have dis breed called "d Japanese troy"chihuahua-like , white and very hairy...its name is fendi. tho small but very feisty..I remember last year xmas whn we had strangers in @ nyt...fendi barked frm dusk till dawn...until we all woke up alert..they re really heroic n man' best friend. ll neva trade dat dog 4 a million $...#ilovefendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes me laff is that the Dog is so brief! Lolzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete

Discuss